Portage County Concealed Weapons LawyerTroy A. Reeves
Representing clients throughout Northeast Ohio
If you need a lawyer in Portage County, Summit, or the surrounding areas to represent you in a weapons offense case, please contact us today.
Attorney Reeves has successfully represented individuals facing misdemeanor and felony weapons charges in Ohio including:
- Carrying Concealed Weapons
- Unlawful Weapons Transactions
- Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm
- Providing Firearms to a Minor
- Unlawful Possession of a Dangerous Ordnance
- Improperly Handling Firearms in a Motor Vehicle
- Possession of a Firearm by Convicted Felon
- Using Firearms While Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol
Offices are on the second floor.